Thursday 3 May 2012

A brillant morning

Gosh this morning has been a busy one, first and foremost it's my Mum's birthday. I was planning to treat her to a nice cup of tea in bed but she suck up on me as I was in the kitchen to let Mutley outside (he had other plans and refused to get off the bed).

After breakfast was done, and she had opened her presents, we headed out to Windsor for a morning out. We arrived at about 8:40am so not much at all was open so just had a wander until M&S opened, we went up to there cafe and enjoyed some tea and some delicious fruit scones.

After we had finished there we wandered around a bit and someone from the new L'Occitane shop which was opening that day was handing out little bags with some free samples in, since this is one of our favourite skin care brand we were delighted.

Our freebie bag contained a little sample of their face serum, travel sized bottles of the Almond shower oil and Shea face moisturiser.

Since it was their opening day they also were offering 15% of everything in store, I picked up a couple of bits I was getting low on. Rich Body Cream and the Protective Cream.

I also picked up one of their Nail and Cuticle Creams, my hands and nails are taking a bit of a battering with the painting I've been doing recently so that will be a treat for when it's all finished.
Mum bought a nice reed diffuser and fragrance for the upstairs bathroom once it's finished. She picked the Verbina scent which is a wonderful fresh zesty citrus smell. 

Finally because we were both one of the first 100 customers of the day we got a free gift, which contained travel sizes of the new Peony Shower gel, and Cherry Blossom Hand Cream and shower gel.


After we left there we headed down to B&Q to see if I could get a final look at the furniture I was planing to order when we got home but the only things they keep stock of in store is the sliding doors. But yes, we're officially starting to decorate another room. 2012 is the year of the Makeover for this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment