Monday 25 June 2012

Future project

Looky, I've finally done it, posted something on the right day of my topic schedule. Annoyingly however, it is only a look at a project I am planing to do in the future since I still need to buy the materials and home life is still very hectic around here with decorating projects and a leak pipe in the kitchen. Anyway here are some patterns from Cross stitch collection Magazine that I want to get stitched up for some cards.
This set was from Jan 2012 issue, these would be a great, any occasion card, and I think I'll try and design some patterns similar to these based on the birth month flowers using the PC Stitch Program. If the ones I make they are any good I'll post them in the freebie section.

Christmas is the time of year when I make most of my cards, and these cute bird patterns where from the Christmas 2011 issue.

More cute animals patterns are from the October 2011 issue and best of all if you have a iPad (maybe iPhone too but cant test myself) you can download this issue free from the Newsstand App. 

No comments:

Post a Comment