Thursday 5 July 2012

Why can't it look like the advert?


I'm really disliking the weather at the moment, just damp and humid, not warm in fact its more on the chilly side, not rainy just icky. I hate decorating in this weather, I just end up sweating silly amounts getting frustrated with how energy sapping the humidity is and not enjoying myself what so ever.

So instead I'm trying to organise the music on my iTunes. With nice hopes of it looking all pretty and organised and just like the Apple ads where they scroll happily through perfectly catalogued music collections.

Oh what a silly dreamer I am... after uploading my CD's I had be storing in the study (I don't want them back in my bedroom to gather more dust), and making sure all my tracks that where hiding in my saved files where accounting for I take a look at how many tracks I need to sort though.

5088 tracks...... What the f.... how the heck did I get that many... urgh this is gonna take a while.

Now to be fair most of these will be getting deleted, there's got to be a good few doubles of songs in there. Many are junky filler tracks on albums I bought because I like one or two songs. However I think the worst culprit has got to be the ones I download on mass from OC Remix, this is a website were people can submit remixed music from video games. There are some brilliant remixes on there however you do have to dig around to find them. This is because there no 'most popular' or rating system on the site, this is because the site owners want people to be able to not be bias toward one music style or one remix. So I just downloaded them all in bulk and left which trying to sort them out.

On the bright side, I can now see my crochet basket in my craft room, which means I can get back on top my many U.F.O (UnFinished Objects) soon. I'll get some pictures of those up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment