Friday 30 March 2012

A wounded flower

This week I finally got my Birkenstocks out of the cupboard, to celebrate I put on my new nail polish I bought at the weekend. It's from LA Colours and the shade is called Apricot Fizz, its lasted pretty well so far and it was a bargain at 99p a bottle.

Me, Mum and Granddad were enjoying tea out on the patio while Mutley was stomping about (there were Magpies about) when he brushed past one of the hyacinth pots. Mutley is pretty much a Juggernaut when he is moving forward and he took out one of the flowers as he went past.

We picked the poor flower up and popped him in a glass of fresh water, even though I'm sad that it won't last as long as it would if it didn't get broke I am loving the beautiful scent that it is given off . 

Granddad happily getting on with the project of building some more window boxes. Having bought the decking planks and built the all the parts except form the sides yesterday.


Today he carried on and now all that needs doing on the first one is painting and adding some plants.


Adam's birthday is creeping around so I've been busy up in the crafting room trying to brain storm some cards, I have a few pics to share but I'll update later on those since he sometime peaks at this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment