Saturday 31 March 2012

Mousescrapper Weekly Challenge #100

I think Saturdays should be my Scrapbooking post day, so to start off here's a reblog of one of my pages.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In an effort to get practising with using my newly purchased kits and digi scrappbooking in general I took part in my first weekly challenge over at Mousescrappers.

The challenge was to do one of the previous challenges you have never done before, this gave me a lot of choice and let me be hyper flexible. I chose week 90's challenge. "Design a page using a kit you've never used before" Again nice and flexible here, apart from my only forays into scrapbook element making, all of my kits have yet to be used.

I finally settled for using "Beachy Keen"  From Kellybell Designs.


I'm happy with that being my first attempt.



No comments:

Post a Comment