Tuesday 3 April 2012

Card Making


Last night I was browsing on Facebook and I saw that Hobbycraft where looking for volunteers to test out some new card kits. While I can't say I'm brilliant at making cards from scratch (I'm too cheap to buy expensive die-cutting machines and all the accessories for them for the relatively small amount of cards I send people a year, although Adam is trying his best to convince me I do make a lot of cards compared to non-crafty peeps). I did enjoy making last years Christmas cards from a kit. It was nice that in the box I bought I have everything I needed (apart from little extra glue) and most importantly everything matched everything worked together. I could just get down and do the fun part of creating. So I've submitted them my details along with some pics, don't think anything will come of it but you never know.


 Anyway these are the pics of some of the cards I used, these are some of the birthday cards and some left over Christmas Cards.









No comments:

Post a Comment