Saturday 14 April 2012

MouseScrappers Weekly Challenge #101


This weekly Challenge was a bit trickier than last week, we had to come up with things that related to the letters in the word "BINGO". On first glance I thought it would straight forward but I went through three kits before I found things I could use for each letter. My layout is below.



Here's how I used my letters.

B:Blue Background paper, Blue Flowers, Black Elements and some Bamboo (That was a easy letter I went a little over board there)
I: Ink smudge in the bottom cluster.
N: Natural Elements, Blossom's, Bamboo and Pearls.
G: This one had me for a while, but G is the 7th letter in the alphabet so I put 7 hidden mickeys in the layout.
O: Old Coins make up Hidden Mickeys. (But you'll need to look harder for the other ones).




No comments:

Post a Comment