Saturday 7 April 2012

Template Challenge #80



This time over on mousescrappers I took part in a template challenge. I do like templates as it can get you off to a great head start with making a page if your feeling a little stumped as to were to begin.

This template was great, you could get different effects by removing some of the mickey heads or put different embellishments in there place all together. Also you can give this template a rotate for a whole new look.


Here's what I came up with, I picked the some traditional colours out from the Blooming in Adversity Kit from Kellybell Designs. I was happy with this one until I noticed I mucked up on the shadow around the bamboo (of course I only notice once I've compressed the file down into a Jpeg). On the bright side I'm happy I did this now when I'm just practacing and not in a photobook page, hopefully this will make me double check my work from now on.








No comments:

Post a Comment